EUC /End User Computing Architect/SME
Salary: £60,000 - 79,999 per annum
Start Date: Sat, 25th Nov 2017
Job Category: Other IT
Position Type: Permanent
Location: , London
Vacancy Added On: Tue, 21st Nov 2017 20:09:38
Job Ref No: js 3211
Detailed Job Specification:
EUC /End User Computing Architect/SME
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a EUC/ End User Computing Architect/SME to join well established blue chip organisation based in London.
As a EUC Architect your main key experience will be in SME level Microsoft across the Digital Workplace space, technology focused (with a view on roadmap and strategy). So;
• Win 10
• O365 (mail online, SfB, Onedrive, SPoL)
As a EUC Architect you will have the following responsibilities and expectations
The key focus of this role will be to lead and deliver large End User Compute projects and programs across the UK & Europe and help drive the build-out the EUC Capability in the regions.
• Technical lead for the delivery of large scale End User Compute Advisory and Delivery programs across the various EUC technologies such as Mobility, Office365, SfB , Win 10, Workstation Imaging, Application packaging, and distribution, workstation management, Identity and security.
• Demonstrates strong EUC Architectural knowledge. Trusted advisor to customers on EUC technologies, best practices and migration methodologies and techniques.
• High level cost Estimation, devising delivery approaches for the
• Maintains knowledge of EUC infrastructure architecture, standards and
practices and consistently applies.
• Consultancy, Vendor or large Enterprise experience at senior
• Leads the development of customer architectural EUC strategies.
• Supports Business Development activities and meetings for End User
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present technical
topics to both “C-Level” clients as well as non-technical audiences.
• Strong service attitude with a commitment to quality.
• Working closely with customer teams and our client customer account
teams across UK and Europe.
• Continuously focuses on project delivery excellence and high level of
• Build Strong working relationship with offshore delivery teams and
• Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and
a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
• Ability to work with team members from around the globe / experience
working with offshore and Matrix models.
• Integrate current architectures and initiatives as well as initiating
and overseeing the deployment of new information technology
• Ensure that infrastructure architectures are flexible and support the
business needs by maintaining an understanding of business strategies
and infrastructure capabilities.
• Make sure the IT architectural standards and practices are followed
through project and program involvement.
• The candidate will be part of our clients EUC team in UK or Europe,
providing EUC expertise within the team.
Technical Skills required
• Strong understanding of industry standards and best practices for End
User Computing and Mobility solutions and technologies, keeping
current with industry trends and emerging technologies and providing
guidance and direction to customers and project teams.
• Strong expertise in the Microsoft stack including Windows 7 and 10,
EMS Suite, Azure, O365, E1 and E3 licensing for Enterprise Agreement
• Technical knowledge of Virtual Desktop solutions (Citrix, App V) and
Mobile Device Management (InTune, Mobile Iron, Airwatch).
• Experience with Office 365, SfB, Lotus Notes, Google Mail, Google
• Strong technical knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active
• Strong experience as an End User Compute Architect.
• Good experience with Microsoft Workplace solutions
• Must be well versed in and have experience IT policies and procedures
and technology standards
• Experience in leading a team in applying all elements of Technical
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Consulting skills required
• Passionate, persuasive, articulating End User Computing and Mobility
Concepts and solutions, capable of quickly establishing interest and
• Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills
• Strong leadership, organisational and Management skills
• Experience in working in Prince2 or PMI methodology managed projects.
• Experience in enterprise IT infrastructures.
• Strong customer-interaction skills and architectural skills.
• Ability to quickly establish credibility and excitement with customer
EUC architects as well as work collaboratively and in a hands-on
manner with technical professionals.
• Proven ability to document appropriate technical information to serve
as base for training, technical operations run books and knowledge
• Bachelor's degree or Equivalent experience
• Relevant Microsoft Accreditations
• TOGAF or equivalent certification
• AWS, Azure certification or working towards certification desiriable
• Project/Program management Accreditations desirable
• Exposure and working level knowledge of working with and interfacing
to global delivery teams
• Fluent in English and based European language
• Open to Travel- UK and Europe
So if you are a End User Computing Architect looking for your next exciting career move please apply now!