Service Desk Manager
Salary: £30,000 - 34,999 per annum
Start Date: Thu, 14th Dec 2017
Job Category: Service Desk Manager/ Helpdesk Manager/ Team Leader
Position Type: Permanent
Location: , Leicestershire
Vacancy Added On: Thu, 23rd Nov 2017 11:20:16
Job Ref No: js 3212
Detailed Job Specification:
Support Desk Manager/ Service Desk Manager.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experience Support Desk Manager/ Service Desk Manager to join fast growing, dynamic organisation based in Hinckley Leicestershire.
As a Support Desk Manager/ Service Desk Manager you will be responsible for the following:
To manage the Support Desk and the Support Desk Operatives, ensuring all incoming support requests, by phone or e-mail etc. are processed efficiently.
2. To manage engineers and ensure they are used to their fullest advantages, ensuring the Support Desk Operatives assign engineers with the correct skill set to any particular call or job. To manage the use of Technical Couriers, as and when necessary, to service lower priority jobs.
3. Providing detailed fault logging to the Third Line Support Specialists to ensure a first time Fix and SLA’s are hit.
4. To provide a seamless link between the Support Desk and all of our clients customer ensuring Customer service is kept to a High standard at all times.
5. Managing Third party suppliers on a call by call basis ensuring SLA are hit and contractual obligations are met at all times.
6. Ensuring the Customer has a smooth and comforting experience from start to finish with any Engineering service provided by the company in a key Client facing role.
7. To provide ongoing management and support to the engineers at any time while they are on site.
8. Liaise with the Logistics Manager to ensure all SLA’s are met with both Engineering skill and parts required.
9. To educate and train the support engineering staff by either hands on, one on one or external training resources.
10. To report consumable and engineering invoicing and report monthly to the Operations Manager.
11. Produce weekly/monthly call to success ratio performance reports for Operations Manager.
12. Monitor holidays, lieu time and overtime and produce monthly reports to the Operations Manager.
13. Liaise with the Company’s customer base as and when required.
14. To ensure efficient, timely and smooth operations at all times.
15. Seek and continuously develop hardware and software knowledge. Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company.
16. Investigate support problems and find solutions in a quick, effective and cost effective manner.
17. Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy-making as required.
18. You will report directly to the Operations Manager.
19. To be available for out of hours cover as and when required.
So if you are a Service Desk Manager looking for your next exciting career move apply now!