Business Development Executive
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000
Start Date: Thu, 1st Feb 2018
Location: , Hampshire
Vacancy Added On: Tue, 30th Jan 2018
Job Ref No: 3074b
Detailed Job Specification:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Executive to join a well establish organisation in Andover, Hampshire.
We are looking for a motivated, highly energetic, creative Business Development Executive to improve the organisation's position within the market and achieve financial growth. Travelling as necessary to facilitate your role, you are a team player, with excellent inter-personal skills, professional, and reliable. You are also a self-starter who is proactive in driving revenue through the introduction and implementation of innovative ideas and strategies. Defining long-term strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiate and close deals maintaining knowledge of current market conditions. Working with the internal marketing & sales team, as well as with managers your aim is to drive and increase sales opportunities and maximise revenue.
Primary Responsibilities of the Business Development Executive:
Answering new business enquiries
• Diarising call backs to help close a sale
• Participate in developing strategic new business plans in line with company plans
• Networking if beneficial
• Attend industry functions, such as awards, conferences and exhibitions if beneficial •Identify opportunities for service channels that will lead to an increase in sales
• Help Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
• Execution of sales plans
• Present weekly progress reports • Have knowledge of the market & our competitors at all times
We'll back you up with our friendly, hardworking, small team of office ladies (currently), a strong product, an excellent company image, full & comprehensive sales & marketing literature, growing an active social media presence, a reputation to be proud.
Essential Experience of Business Development Executive:
• Ideally 5 years’ Sales/Business Development experience – however we will consider any professional background
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills
• Full Driving License
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Excellent Telephone manner and clear, spoken English
• Free Parking
• Bonus Birthday Day Off
• Ever-giving Fruit Tree
• Team Bonus Structure
• 20 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
• Company Fun days
• Company Sun Days
• Company Pool Car for Travel
• Free Wi-Fi in break times
• Posh Coffee Mondays!
If you are an experienced Business Development Executive looking for a new challenge and to join a fantastic team then please apply now!