HR Business Partner
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Start Date: Thu, 1st Feb 2018
Location: , London
Vacancy Added On: Tue, 30th Jan 2018
Job Ref No: 3338
Detailed Job Specification:
We are looking for an experienced HR Business to join a fantastic organisation in national organisation.
You will be based in Blackfriars 4 days per week and 1 day working from home. There will be a requirement to travel with this position. Traveling between Aston, Birstall, Manchester and London.
You will be required to provide high level HR support to the Head of HR Operations and partner with the senior management population across the assigned division. To lead and/or support on HR projects, initiatives and activity that contributes to the overall company EBITDA performance. To ensure that legislation is adhered to and that employees are used in the most effective manner for both the company and the employee. Monitoring and influencing fairness and consistency in all activities connected with the management of employees.
· Support in coaching and guiding the HR Managers and Advisors.
· Assist in Talent Management and Succession Planning.
· Support managers on operational employee relations matters, TUPE and employment tribunals to minimise business risk.
· Contribute and lead on a multitude of HR activities to drive business performance and influence change across the business.
· To manage HR related projects when required by the business.
· Have the ability to negotiate and communicate with Trade Unions.
· Support the senior team to actively manage the careers of their people, utilising people review tools and L&D.
· Support the implementation of people strategies that directly support the achievement of business goals.
· Use management information, HR stats and feedback to identify opportunities to improve business performance.
· Build honest, open and challenging business relationships which can be leveraged to make things happen.
· Guide and influence line managers to ensure fairness and consistency in decision making.
· Review and, where necessary, update HR policies/procedures, ensuring that they are compliant with legislation and best practice and disseminated to all employees.
· Ensure the company is kept up to date and informed of any upcoming relevant changes in legislation.
· Offer guidance and advice on any HR or policy related matters to the employees of the company.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
· CIPD qualified with previous experience in an operational HR role.
· Strong employee relations experience and a full understanding of current employment legislation and TUPE.
· Previous experience of managing a variety of cases simultaneously.
· The ability to work as part of a team as well as remotely where required.
· Previous experience of working within a field-based or regional role within HR.
· Multi-site experience would be beneficial. Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be able to adapt to change quickly.
· You must hold a full UK driving license.
· Commercial business acumen.
· Ability to deliver commercially focused HR to the organization.
· Outgoing, fun, confident, assertive, bubbly
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
If you have the above skills and experience please apply now!