Salary: 11.57 per hour
Start Date: Mon, 12th Feb 2018
Location: , Buckinghamshire
Vacancy Added On: Wed, 31st Jan 2018
Job Ref No: js 2061war
Detailed Job Specification:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse person to join well established blue chip organisation based at their warehouse in High Wycombe.
This is for a 6 month period to help complete upcoming deployment work.
You will need to be physically fit and happy to lift 30 to 40kg. You will be helping pack and unpack printers and help in general warehouse duties.
The hours for the warehouse are – 10.00am to 6.00pm. Possible help with engineers in the field – hours could start from 6.00am and be up to a 12 to 13 hour day
Role and responsibilities:
Day to day tasks including but not limited to:
• Keeping computerised checks of the stored products.
• Keeping stock records
• Picking and packing tasks
• Keep the management informed of any problems
• Keen attention to detail
• Focus in ensuring a safe working environment
• Working to quality standards
• Taking delivery of goods and storing them
• Checking for damaged or missing items
• Moving stock by hand or with machines
• Packing and wrapping goods
• Loading goods for sending out
• Cleaning the warehouse
• Moving goods around the warehouse.
• Signing delivery notes.
• Reporting broken goods.
• Packing products for dispatch.
Skills and experience:
• Experienced in the use of excel and word
• Self-Motivated and disciplined
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Warehouse experience
• Computer Literate
• Able to lift and move boxes of up to 20Kg
• Work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
• Having knowledge about safety and health regulations.
• Being able to complete paperwork.
• Have IT skills.
• Able to work under pressure.
The person must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
• be honest and trustworthy
• be respectful
• be reliable