CCNP Qual Support engineer
Salary: on application
Start Date: Fri, 15th Jun 2018
Location: , Gloucestershire
Vacancy Added On: Tue, 12th Jun 2018
Job Ref No: js 3376
Detailed Job Specification:
SC Cleared CCNP qual support engineer .
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a SC Cleared Support engineer CCNP qual or highly experienced CCNA to join well established blue chip organisation one day a month.
As a SC Cleared CCNP qual support engineer you will be responsible for the following:
• MCSA level for 2012R2 server
• 2nd line level for supporting, managing and maintaining this server
variant plus the following features, roles, components and
o DNS, AD / ADFS / PKI and certification , Exchange, SQL, IIS, WSUS ,
SCCM / SCEP, Hyper V, Windows server backups + virtual machine snap
• ASA 5525 internal firewall and LAN switches require a CCNA level
technician to provide the correct level of product awareness.
• Fortinet Fortigate 40c Appliance – External DMZ Firewall
• CCNA level networking knowledge coupled with 2nd line level Fortinet
administration ability are required for management and support of
• BE Crypt Hardisk Encryption Management
• 2nd line level skill with product awareness of BEM Admin will be
• 2nd Line level product knowledge of this secure email gateway product
plus ADFS, TCP / IP and PKI are required to maintain this essential
• Splunk / Syslog Reporting
• 2nd line level ad-hoc report creation ability will suffice
Whilst our client is not a huge infrastructure the above skills are required beyond a standard “desktop” engineers skill set in order to maintain, configure and provide ongoing support for the platform.