Salary: £450 per day
Start Date: Mon, 21st May 2018
Location: , London
Vacancy Added On: Wed, 16th May 2018
Job Ref No: 3471
Detailed Job Specification:
We have an exciting opportunity for a network engineer to join a blue chip organization in London.
• Analyzes, and modifies network components supporting customer communication implementation activities
• Prepares the analysis of the short-term or long-term capacity needs for switching, routing transmission and signalling
• Develops alternative routing scenarios and changes in required sequence of network activities
Skills and Qualifications Required
• Full CCIE certification in either the Routing and Switching or Service Provider streams
• Alternatively as a strong all-round candidate you will hold at least a CCNP R&S/ Service provider and a CCDP certification
• Good communicator with excellent spoken and written English.
• You will be prepared to travel when needed and to work out of UK office ours if necessary to support project activities
• Extensive experience of complexed routed environments encompassing multiple IGP’s and BGP with complex redistribution policies, backup pathing technologies and techniques and underlying service provision across multiple autonomous systems
• experience of multihomed Internet connectivity including eBGP peering
• experience of large (6+ hub) DMVPN networks with EIGRP
• good understanding of MPLS + xDSL technologies with real world experience of deploying CE routers for wires only services
• Cisco Wireless skills relevant to HA controller based deployments, with capwap and flexconnect technologies in use
• Cisco IP telephony skills including unity voicemail and a good understanding of Layer2/3 CoS/ QoS
8 - 10 years of Network Engineering and implementation experience across more than one sector giving you:
• The ability to work under your own initiative
• Personal resilience
• The ability to adopt to change
• The ability to work in a team including suppliers and customers
• The ability to work in an ITIL controlled environment
• The ability when needed to provide technical leadership
• Experience of contributing to project initiation documents, project plans, RAID logs, and high light reports.
• Extensive of experience of executing service migrations specifically Internal WAN migrations.
So if you are a network engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply today.