Service Improvement Analyst - ITIL - Projects / Assurance
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Start Date: Sun, 1st Jul 2018
Location: , Cambridgeshire
Vacancy Added On: Thu, 7th Jun 2018
Job Ref No: 3516
Detailed Job Specification:
We are looking for an experienced Service Improvement Analyst to join a well established organisation in Peterborough.
You will be an experienced and professional person who has dealt has the proven experience with the following duties and responsibilities. - Service Improvement Projects, Trend Analysis , Quality Assurance, Escalations Reporting,, Audits & Compliance Coordination and Supplier Reviews across all of Service Operations.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Service Improvement Projects – carry out project work to drive operational improvements identified during major escalations, complaints or other service breakdowns, issues or risks
• Quality Assurance – carry out quality assurance checks across a variety of service operational teams and functions to assess and monitor quality, procedural and SLA adherence. Identifying compliancy and non compliancy and producing accurate reports
• Escalations/Complaints Reporting – responding to requests for escalations reports and producing quality, detailed and accurate reports that support the customer escalation/complaint process
• Service Improvement trend analysis – coordinating the delivery and successful outcome of trends and common issues established from escalations, complaints and ad hoc requests
• Service Improvement Tracker Administration & Management – ensuring that the SI tracker is up to date at all times in order to support reporting and trend analysis across escalations, complaints, supplier reviews, audits/compliance, SIP’s, corrective actions
• Audits & Compliance – coordinate projects and programs that deliver the required inputs to and outputs from various compliance and audit programs e.g. ISO.
• Supplier Reviews – prepare for and attend supplier reviews. Interrogate performance data in order to ensure it’s accuracy, initiate supplier run SIP’s when required
• Customer driven initiatives, manage customer specific SIPs for all of Service Operations
Knowledge and experience:
• Experience and capability to manage multiple initiatives and work streams autonomously
• Excellent written skills
• A good understanding of all of Service Operational departments, systems, processes and tools
• A strong understanding of the ITIL lifecycle and in particular continual service improvement
• Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work with all hierarchical levels
• Passionate about what they do and making a difference
• Exceptional problem solving skills with an ability to multitask and manage multiple work streams and problems simultaneously
• Demonstrates a positive, proactive, results driven approach
• A highly energetic individual with a passion to develop and contribute
• Able to demonstrate adaptability in response to changing needs and priorities
• Tolerant and dependable under pressure. Able to work to deadlines.
• Has a professional ‘can do’ attitude and approach
If you are looking for your next challenge within the Service Improvement area please apply now!