Cisco Voice engineer
Salary: 400-500euros per dayor up to 65,000 euros per year
Start Date: Fri, 17th Aug 2018
Location: , Ireland
Vacancy Added On: Wed, 8th Aug 2018
Job Ref No: js 3637
Detailed Job Specification:
Cisco Voice engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Cisco Voice engineer to join well established blue chip organisation based at one of their prestigious customers in Dublin.
As a Cisco voice engineer you will lead the process of migrating the Cisco Telephony platform. This position is for an initial 6 month period.
You will work closely with project team to primarily engage and actively lead in the process of upgrading from Cisco Telephony Platform from V10.5* working with Aastra and Cisco CUCM.
* Respond to Customers needing assistance by performing 2nd line with occasional specialised 3rd line support diagnostics, so as to resolve the fault and/or implement a workaround solution that meets SLA standards and customer needs.
* Report, manage and progress incidents that are to be resolved by 3rd Party contractors / service partners.
* Liaise with manufacturers (e.g. Cisco) at a technical level, as part of technical escalation and resolution of Incidents.
* Maintain accurate up to date customer documentation
*Validate project specific changes to meet the customer requirements
* Remediate reported incidents within SLA
* Assist the Change Management Team as and when requested and advise of any changes that were implemented during Incident resolution process (retrospective changes)
* Maximise customer benefit through the provision of technical advice and support whenever the opportunity arises.
* Raise progress and monitor all escalations to suppliers ensuring satisfactory conclusion
As a Cisco voice engineer you will have:
* Experience as a Voice and Data Network engineer in a Customer Service environment
* Cisco CCNP certification
* Excellent customer service skills
* Technical ability to Routinely resolve complex voice and data networking problems both hardware and software related:
-WAN Protocols, Routing Protocols, Switching, IP Telephony & Voice
* Ability to work in a pressurised environment, multi-tasking whilst still paying attention to detail and accuracy.
*Call Manager Experience such as:
-Setting up Phones, Lines, hunt groups, pickup groups, names
- Extension Mobility
- Use of the Bulk Administration Tool (BAT)
- Real Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT)
- Backup and Restore process
Monday to Friday. 0900-1730
So if you are a Cisco voice engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply now.
Our client are open to contractors for this role or having the position as a six month FTC .