Salary: £140 perday
Start Date: Sun, 15th Sep 2019
Location: , Yorkshire
Vacancy Added On: Mon, 12th Aug 2019
Job Ref No: 3539b
Detailed Job Specification:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a blue chip organisation in Sheffield and the surrounding areas.
You will be part of the field service team providing a consistent, professional level of post-sales support related service in order to fulfil the service level agreements and expectations of our clients.
Following Skills and experience needed:
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to measured response targets.
• Proven deskside support experience
• Proven knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
• Proven experience as a hardware engineer in Desktop, Laptop and printer maintenance/repair
• Working knowledge of server hardware and backup systems
• Organised, able to manage time and prioritise tasks
• Excellent administration skills
• Flexible on working hours & overtime
• Valid UK Driving Licence
The successful candidate must also have the following
+3 years’ experience in a field service role
Break and Fix experience
Must have own Vehicle, Phone & Laptop
Must have own screwdriver tool kit
Must have worked HP products within the last 3 years
So if you are a Field Service engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!