IT Field Service Engineer - Break/Fix Hardware / Printers / HP
Salary: £27,000 - £28,000 + Van + Fuel + Phone + Laptop
Start Date: Tue, 13th Aug 2019
Location: , Yorkshire
Vacancy Added On: Mon, 12th Aug 2019
Job Ref No: 4142
Detailed Job Specification:
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Field Service Engineer (Break/Fix) located in Sheffield.
Supporting specified location, working with commercial clients’ computing, printers and MFPs with our network of dedicated experts in break/fix support services.
You could have a variety of tickets to resolve throughout the day with several clients or have the opportunity to stay longer to resolve specific issues at one site. The variety of your working week is what makes our Break/Fix Engineers such valuable members of the team.
Working within a designated support area, we provide you with all you need, from company van and fuel car, or oyster card (depending on location) to mobile phone, laptop, oyster card, tools etc. Beyond the occasional exception, which may involve a more remote client site, you’ll enjoy working a standard Monday-Friday, 40hr week.
What we look for in a Field Based Break/Fix Engineer:
• Previous experience in the delivery of IT support services, specifically within break/fix.
• A friendly, engaging and professional demeanor as a primary “face” of the company.
• Comfortable in a number of deskside technologies, ranging from Operating System, to Office
• Confidence in addressing break/fix issues – typically supporting PCs, Printers and MFP devices
• Any Apple OSX, IoS and Mac experience would be desirable but certainly not essential.
• Above all, it is a willingness to take on the challenge of resolving a problem, sometimes facing technologies for the 1st time, taking a pride in a job well done and becoming a “safe-pair-of-hands”, keeping our client’s technology estate running smoothly.
• Due to the varied nature of the role, it may be subject to enhanced referencing or vetting.
• Driving licence
As a Permanent Field Based Engineer your benefits would be:
• A highly regarded team member within an exponentially growing international company
• Variety: exciting projects and challenges daily and with autonomy
• Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
• Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
• Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
• Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
• A support package that typically includes a company van, Mobile phone, Laptop, tablet and equipment, medical cash plan, as well as additional co-funded benefits.
If you have the outlined skills and experience and you are looking for your next challenge please apply now.