1st line Service Desk Analyst - Out of Hours
Salary: £14 per hour
Start Date: Tue, 13th Oct 2020
Location: , Cambridgeshire
Vacancy Added On: Mon, 12th Oct 2020
Job Ref No: 4152a
Detailed Job Specification:
Out of Hours Service Desk Analyst - 1st line Support
Looking for experienced Call Centre / Service Desk Analysts to work in a busy inbound IT contact centre in Hampton, Peterborough.
You will ideally have a minimum of 1 years experience working on a ticketed IT service desk in a level 1 role.
Shifts - 10.5 paid hrs 20:00 to 08:00. 4 nights on and 4 nights off.
Contracts min 6 months.
Ideal Technology / experience:
Ivanti, ServiceNow, O365 administration, AD, Comptia A+, ITIL, MCSA, Citrix, MFA, Customer service. Outlook, Folder file permissions, Wi-Fi/Network troubleshooting, Distribution lists.
Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
• 1st Line Support of Wintel / Retail and Hardware related incidents.
• Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
• Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
• Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
• Escalate incidents where a first time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
• Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
• Resolve >60% of incidents logged as a First Time Fix
If you have the above skills and experience please apply now!