Digital Analyst - Fluency in French, Dutch & English Essential
Start Date: Wed, 29th Jul 2020
Location: , Europe
Vacancy Added On: Fri, 10th Jul 2020
Job Ref No: 4206
Detailed Job Specification:
**Fluency in Dutch, English and French is essential**
We are looking for a Digital Analyst to embark on a 6 month contract with our client in brussels.
• Collect and interpret data concerning the customer behaviour, via the digital platforms (web and mobile) and the digital transactions with the bank.
• Perform analyses as part of the continual improvement, on the basis of quantitative, qualitative and usability analytics.
• Perform recommendations in order to coordinate the business needs concerning data and in order to improve the digital and marketing strategy.
• Cooperate with a team of digital experts
• Conduct optimisation workshops
Preferable: 3 years of experience in Clicktale, Content Square or Decibel insights.
• Ability to think analytically and logically and to develop a holistic, yet detailed approach.
• Creative and solution oriented
• 3 years of experience in at least one of the following web and mobile analytics tools: Adobe analytics, Google analytics, Comscore, Webtrends, etc.
• 3 years of experience in dashboarding and reporting of digital data.
• Proactive and flexible
• Easy communicator and excellent collaboration with internal clients
• Team spirit
• Ensures high quality deliverables (attention to detail is crucial)
• You have a strong affinity and interest in web technologies
• Able to clearly communicate technical analyses to a business audience.
• Meticulous and highly organized.
• You have a first experience in CRO (Conversion Optimisation) & Usability
• You are a team player but you can also work on projects in an autonomous way.
Master degree in statistics or Business Intelligence or marketing.
So if you are a Digital Analyst looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!