Salary: 27 per hour
Start Date: Fri, 31st Jul 2020
Location: , Middlesex
Vacancy Added On: Mon, 13th Jul 2020
Job Ref No: 3536
Detailed Job Specification:
We have a fantastic new position available for a Project Coordinator that has experience either in Desktop Deployment, Service Transition or Technical Project Implementations to join a well established organisation in slough
This will be an immediate start on a 2 month contract + extensions
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work at pace and manage concurrent activity.
• Being proactive, taking action and anticipating outcomes.
• Confident personality to deal with project scheduling and delivery.
• Proficient in the use of automated tools to assist in the project management process by automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing and time recording, e.g. Microsoft Excel.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience of supporting complex projects in a matrix-managed team.
• Some previous experience in a similar role or in project work in general.
• Experience of:
o Previous experience of PMO process and working experience in project coordination
o Desktop/Hardware Deployments
o Service Transition
• Retaining objectivity and proper understanding of a problem or situation when placed under conditions of stress.
So if you are a project coordinator looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!