Technical Solutions Architect
Salary: 450 per day
Start Date: Fri, 17th Jul 2020
Location: , Berkshire
Vacancy Added On: Mon, 13th Jul 2020
Job Ref No: 3636a
Detailed Job Specification:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Solutions Architect to join a well-established organisation in Slough on an initial 2 month contract.
• The TSA will work as part of the ICT Client Services Team reporting to the Head of ICT.
• You will be required to hold a number of technical design responsibilities in support of key Projects under the Transformation Programme.
• You will be asked to make technical assessments and provide client with advice and strategic direction inline with best practice technical and security principles.
• You will work to the guidance of appointed Programme Leads and will be required to attend both internal client and partner technical sessions.
• Where required you will work with other technical roles at the client and within the partner network to collectively provide technical solutions and recommendations across a range of projects.
• You will lead technical design sessions and will take ownership for producing detailed design and user testing documentation.
• Provide technical leadership and architectural design as part of the ICT Team
• Undertake the structured analysis of technical issues, translating this analysis into technical designs that describes a solution.
• Producing technical and security recommendations
• Produce detailed design documentation to support the delivery of key Projects
• Produce Test plans and will lead on all FAT/UAT activities
• Identifying the deeper issues that need fixing. Will look for opportunities to collaborate and reuse components, communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Work alongside strategic partners. To collaborate and jointly deliver technical solutions
• Can support detailed audit work of key infrastructure devices. Can intelligently review audit information and provide recommendations for foxes, changes where required
• Design systems characterised by medium levels of risk, impact and business or technical complexity. Works across multiple services or a single large or complicated service
So if you are a Technical Solutions Architect looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!