IT Service Improvement Analyst - Six sigma green belt / ITIL
Salary: £15 per hour
Start Date: Mon, 20th Jul 2020
Location: , Cambridgeshire
Vacancy Added On: Thu, 16th Jul 2020
Job Ref No: 4237
Detailed Job Specification:
IT Service Improvement Analyst / Continued Improvement Specialist
We have a fantastic opportunity for an profession and experienced candidate to join a large IT Services organisation in Peterborough.
You will have proven experience working in IT Services, having dealt with continuous improvement and process improvement capacities. It would be advantageous for the applicant to hold lean six sigma green belt qualification, and practiced in working in this culture.
This is a full time, contract to permanent role. Working 9-5.30 Monday to Friday. This role will be based remotely to being with, but once normal site working patterns resume this will be based in Hampton.
As well as giving you an opportunity to join an excellent team, with a fantastic culture, the role offers excellent company benefits.
Responsibilities of the Service Improvement Analyst will include:
• Service Improvement Projects – carry out project work to drive operational improvements identified during major escalations, complaints or other service breakdowns, issues or risks
• Quality Assurance – carry out quality assurance checks across a variety of service operational teams and functions to assess and monitor quality, procedural and SLA adherence. Identifying compliancy and non-compliancy and producing accurate reports
• Escalations/Complaints Reporting – responding to requests for escalations reports and producing quality, detailed and accurate reports that support the customer escalation/complaint process
• Service Improvement trend analysis – coordinating the delivery and successful outcome of trends and common issues established from escalations, complaints and ad hoc requests
• Service Improvement Tracker Administration & Management – ensuring that the SI tracker is up to date at all times in order to support reporting and trend analysis across escalations, complaints, supplier reviews, audits/compliance, SIP’s, corrective actions
• Audits & Compliance – coordinate projects and programs that deliver the required inputs to and outputs from various compliance and audit programs e.g. ISO.
• Supplier Reviews – prepare for and attend supplier reviews. Interrogate performance data in order to ensure it’s accuracy, initiate supplier run SIP’s when required
• Customer driven initiatives, manage customer specific SIPs for all of Service Operations
Skills, experience and attributes of the Service Improvement Analyst will include:
• Experience and capability to manage multiple initiatives and work streams autonomously
• Excellent communication skills
• A strong understanding of the ITIL lifecycle and in particular continual service improvement
• Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work with all hierarchical levels
• Passionate about what they do and making a difference
• Exceptional problem solving skills with an ability to multitask and manage multiple work streams and problems simultaneously
• Demonstrates a positive, proactive, results driven approach
• Passionate to develop and contribute
• Able to demonstrate adaptability in response to changing needs and priorities
• Tolerant and dependable under pressure. Able to work to deadlines.
• Has a professional ‘can do’ attitude and approach
If you have the outlined skills and experience and you are looking for you next exciting challenge, please apply now!