Service Desk/ Call Logger/ Call Centre Analyst
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Call Centre / Service Desk / Call loggers/ First Line support Analysts in Hampton, Peterborough.
Due to COVID19 this role will initially be working from home 3 days a week and from the office for the other 2, until the full site return.
You will need to have experience of working In a call centre or service desk role.
Various Shifts. 7.5 hour shift. Desk covered between 08:00 – 20.30 and will include a Saturday and Sunday shifts on a rota basis
Contracts min 3 months, with a potential to going perm long term.
1st Line Support of Software / Hardware related incidents.
• Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured.
• Direct first hand ticket ownership.
• Regularly update incidents logged on the ITSM and manage the ticket assigned to your group.
• Maintain a high level of First Contacts Fixes.
• Proactively keep customers informed on an incident / request status and progress.
• Escalate incidents to the relevant resolver group where first time fix is not possible.
• Adapting and keeping up to date with current standard procedures.
• Proactively maintain and develop technical knowledge.
• Escalate potential service / problem issues initially with the relevant management / departments.
• Act as a role model for new members of the team and assist with training where required.
Knowledge and Experience
• Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications.
• Excellent time keeping.
• Excellent spoken / written communication skills.
• Relevant Customer service skills
• Previous experience within an IT support environment.
• Industry recognised qualifications in relevant area is desirable (i.e. MCP / CCNA / CompTIA)
• Experienced in the following:
o Windows Operating Systems
o Application troubleshooting (Teams, Outlook, Word etc)
o Hardware troubleshooting (desktop, laptop, phones)
o Remote Support
o Customer Service
• Experienced in the following desirable:
o MS Administration of AD, Exchange, O365
o MDM (such as Intune)
• Understanding of the ITIL framework and knowledge of the various associated disciplines is desirable
• Experience of working to SLAs, KPIs and to be able to accurately describe their purpose is desirable.
• Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual.
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to take ownership of incidents and progress to resolution.
• Communication and interpersonal skills including listening, building rapport, establishing empathy whilst demonstrating awareness of internal and external issues in a calm and polite manner.
• Ability to work under pressure and apply existing knowledge to unknown areas.
• Ability to work in a team and to support team members.
• Creative troubleshooting skills and inquisitive nature.
• Passionate, professional, with a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
• Proactive thinking
• Ability to work in office and remotely
So if you are a Call Logger/ Service Desk / First Line support / Call Centre analyst with the above skills and experience please apply now!Back to Jobs