1st line Support 5039
1st Line Service Desk Analyst
1st line Support job – Oxfordshire
This is a permanent role.
Salary is in the range £20k – £25k depending on level of experience.
Location – Abingdon, Oxfordshire – Hybrid
Hybrid – minimum of 2 days in the office,
Rotating weekly shift pattern as follows:
• 8.00 – 4.00pm
• 9.00 – 5.00pm
• 10.00 – 6.00pm
As part of a global Service Desk team you will provide support to teams across multiple locations globally, using the ITIL framework as a model for best practice
This role requires tenacity, a can-do attitude, where absolute delivery is a key behaviour. Your positive outlook will contribute to a high performing team. The role will see you further your technical skills and professional expertise in a dynamic and challenging environment.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience of providing customer service
• Excellent communication skills and willingness to help.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical colleagues both written and verbal
• Very good attention to detail and completion of incident records in the ITSM.
Education and experience
• Minimum 1 years Technology Support experience in a similar role.
• Technical support experience of Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7 and Office 365.
• Technical support experience on IOS and Android mobile devices.
• Windows Server, Networking, Active Directory experience would be advantageous.
• Previous PC hardware, printer, scanners, and mobile device troubleshooting desired
• Desired – A BTEC, HND or degree in a technology related subject
• Usage of the Service Management Tool (ITSM) to record and manage incidents in accordance with processes and within SLAs.
• Using an ITIL framework, provide technical support within SLAs.
• Escalating tickets to 2nd tier, as necessary.
• Working as part of a global team
• Accountable for achieving 1st level fix rate in accordance with departmental KPIs by developing and maintaining a good overall knowledge of the Technology Services and Infrastructure supported by them
• Ensure all calls and tickets are effectively recorded and managed and owned through resolution and closure
• Act as a team player to share information and knowledge to ensure service is consistent and at the highest level that can be achieved
• Create user accounts and configure hardware for all new hires/replacements
• Provide audio and video equipment support to the offices and its conference rooms
• Ensure adherence to Global Technology policies at all times
• Accountable managing and monitoring internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
• Provide technical and administrative assistance to other Technology teams as required
• Work flexibly to ensure coverage of core business hours ….
• Additional duties as necessary
• Driving continuous improvement by sharing and receiving knowledge on our services and solutions to drive the service closer to the end user
• Installation of software packages.
• Updating documentation and knowledge articles.
If you have the outlined skills for the 1st line Support job, please apply now!Back to Jobs