Identity Management System Analyst
£160 per day
Identity Management System Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a 2nd Line System Analyst to join our client onsite in Reading on a contract basis for an initial 12 months.
This role is Inside IR35 and is suitable for umbrella contractors only.
The IAM / Identity and Access Management L2 will need to have experience of Microsoft Identity Management tools and MS Azure AD/Office365 integration to assist with the deployment and support of the Microsoft IAM technology software components within the customer environment. Candidates should be comfortable with the hands-on implementation and support of these products and producing documentation as required.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
Identity and Access Management Consultant with experience of Microsoft Identity Management tools and MS Azure AD/Office365 integration:
• Receive, scope and accurately log, then process each customer ticket and, following known and agreed processes, carry out fault diagnosis, call vetting and advanced technical support to provide ticket resolution.
• For each customer ticket, verify the correct priority and SLA (and category where required) and ensure that the full detailed description of the issue is accurate.
• Utilise and update available Knowledge Bases to maximise the speed of resolution and improve customer satisfaction.
• Periodically review Knowledge Base articles, ensuring that all documents are the latest revision and all Analysts are aware of their existence, including all processes and known workarounds.
• Where a ticket cannot be resolved at 2nd line, ensure that it is assigned to the correct resolution group, with clear, concise and detailed information recorded on the individual ticket, to enable swift call management and resolution within SLA.
• Pro-actively monitor, review and chase outstanding tickets to ensure that they are responded to promptly, following defined operating procedures and within agreed contractual services levels.
• Provide additional technical support and guidance as required for tickets that need in-depth investigation.
• Ensure that all activities, including any chases or follow ups are added to call management toolsets or any relevant customer databases to enable continuous support from Service Desks.
• Proactively carry out call management in a priority order, with the goal of reducing tickets that are in jeopardy of breaching contractual obligations as well as managing customer expectations to reduce escalations in line with operating procedures where required.
• Train, develop and provide on-the-job coaching to all members of Service Desks.
• Maintain a high level of customer service always to provide an excellent customer experience.
• Meet all Service Desk standards and agreed response times, ensuring that follow up information from telephone calls and emails is logged and added to the correct service ticket.
• Ensure that all telephony and email service levels are met and undertake all 1st Line Support Analyst responsibilities if required.
What are we looking for?
• There will be a lot of data manipulation and sorting required.
• Good general understanding of Identity & Access Management concepts
Hands-on skills with the following technologies:
• Active Directory
• Password resets
• Microsoft Azure MFA
• Microsoft Azure Self Service
• At least 3 years’ experience in a technical resolving role, preferably as a Technical Service Desk Analyst or Desktop / 2nd Line Engineer for role holder to perform fully and effectively in the job
• CompTIA A+ and/or MCP accreditation or equivalent job experience
• CompTIA N+ and / or Server+ accreditation or equivalent job experience
• Microsoft Office Specialist Certification or equivalent job experience
• Advanced knowledge of remote support toolsets.
• Expert knowledge of call management systems, preferably ServiceNow.
• Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation.
• Ability to digest data quickly, analyse issues, devise and execute action plans as appropriate.
• Detailed, methodical and logical in their approach to problem solving
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills; ability to communicate with customers at all levels
So if you are looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply todayBack to Jobs