Azure Integration Developer – Partially remote
We have an exciting opportunity for an Azure Integration Developer to join a well established client of ours. This role is remote however prospective candidates must be willing to access one of the clients local offices once or twice per week which are based throughout the UK and Scotland.
The team is responsible for the delivery of Technology services to the rest of the company. The role of the Azure Integration Developer is to work on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP (F&O) solution.
Your experience and knowledge of Azure Integrations and associated business processes combined with an appreciation of associated technologies are imperative. This is a varied and demanding role providing on-going development & design, support, code deployments and developing and processing change requests.
• You will work closely with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O Technical and Functional Consultants to plan and deliver Integrations.
• You will work closely with project team to create, design and deliver a range of Azure integrations and Logic Apps.
• You will be involved in workshops with multiple project teams to gather requirements and present proof of concepts.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
Excellent skills in the following development areas:
• 5+ years’ experience with Azure Integrations / BizTalk
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & project management modules
• Experience with Azure DevOps
Education and experience
• Degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to a view project from the Clients perspective
• Makes presentations with skill and confidence
• Works with clients to build relationships based on trust
• Adapts to the team and builds team spirit
• Listens, consults others and communicates proactively
• Delegates work appropriately and fairly
• Demonstrates the skills and knowledge appropriate for the position
• Shares expertise and knowledge with others and demonstrates flexibility
• Shows appropriate initiative and adaptability
• Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise and compliance
• Develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development
• Demonstrates an awareness and concern for safety in the workplace
• High quality report writing with attention to detail
• Ability to identify project risks and manage those risks as required
• Demonstrates awareness of financial issues involved in projects
• Monitors and maintains quality
• Demonstrates an understanding of efficiencies required within the business
So if you are an azure integration developer looking for your enxt exciting opportunity please apply today!Back to Jobs