Cisco Network engineer
up to £40k+ben
Cisco Network engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cisco Network Engineer to join well established blue chip organisation based three days in their offices in Moorgate and two days remotely.
As a Cisco Network engineer you will have a min of two years Cisco/Network experience with the ability to troubleshoot customer solutions at times of competing priorities.
The ideal candidate comes with knowledge of end-to-end connectivity solutions and services, including networking, datacentres, and cloud solutions.
You will be part of a highly customer focused team, interacting and liaising constantly with our clients partners, project managers, sales team and service desk, to deliver and enhance the full lifecycle of our connectivity solution to our customers including;
• Design, configuration and build of customer solutions
• Network monitoring and troubleshooting network faults
• Implementing changes on live services as per the change request process
This is a client-facing role; therefore, our client expects strong communication skills, a positive attitude as well as a friendly and outgoing personality.
• Experience configuring and supporting Cisco network solutions in a service provider
• Minimum Cisco CCNA certification in relevant disciplines, CCNP desirable
• Experience configuring Cisco routers, multi-layer switches and firewalls
• Experience of ethernet technologies for Internet access and WAN connectivity
• Good understanding of IP subnetting, vlan, HSRP and STP concepts
• Experience configuring and troubleshooting OSPF/BGP routing protocols
• Exposure to or familiarity with MPLS L3 VPN, IPSec VPN and QoS configurations
• Familiar with SNMP-based network monitoring platforms
• Working knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN technology and Firewalls/VPN including dynamic
routing protocols (OSPF particularly), next-gen firewalls, DHCP servers, Load
• Experience in configuring WiFi solutions in high-density user environments
• Ability to follow an implementation design
• A positive, can do attitude coupled with a systematic, disciplined & analytical
approach to problem-solving
• 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off and one day extra for every year of company
service (up to 30 days)
• Private healthcare
• Company pension scheme
• Individual training budget for every employee
• Great social culture, regular staff events, energetic and motivated atmosphere
So, if you are a Network engineer with a positive, energetic and ambitious contact us now!Back to Jobs