MS Dynamics/ Senior CRM Manager/ Lead- remote
MS Dynamics/ Senior CRM Manager/ Lead
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced MS Dynamics Senior CRM Manager to join well established, fast growing, dynamic organisation . The role will be working from home but candidates will be required to attend client offices on days required.
As a CRM Manager are you interested in leading the management and development of the CRM system and associated tools that powers one of the UK’s most prestigious organisations? Are you looking for an engaging and varied challenge in a friendly, fast-paced and growing business?
As a CRM Manager you will act as the lead for the CRM platform which has a number of areas of responsibility:
• Act as the lead for the CRM system, taking ownership of the development and change
of the platform as well as its integration with other business systems
• Build strong relationships across the business including with key senior
stakeholders and use these to build and manage the backlog of work, prioritise
development and support both systems and process changes
• Work with senior management to build business cases for major projects, helping to
secure investment where required
• Carry out day to day administrative tasks including provisioning new users and
handling support requests
• Support the training of new users and adoption of the system generally, including
the creation of documentation where required
• Ensure clean, up-to-date and insightful data can be easily extracted from the
system, both directly and through analysis tools such as Power BI
• Identify and deliver upon ways to make the system easier to use, including through
The job is very varied and you will be expected to be able to manage your own diary but here are some of the things you can expect:
• Meet with the Presales Support Manager, the Head of Solutions and other department
leads to gather feedback, agree development priorities and prioritise/plan changes
• Implement planned changes into test and then production CRM instances as well as
related systems including our data integration tools, Power BI and Power Automate
• Hold training sessions for new users to bring them up to speed as well as supporting
power users in getting the most out of the tools
• Produce system and user documentation, guides and knowledge base articles
• Develop own skills and knowledge through ongoing learning and research as well as
formal training where required
You must have extensive experience in Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Platform management, development and configuration including building complex workflows and processes, maintaining data and advanced customisation.
On top of this, you will need a strong understanding of data integration with other business systems using tools such as Azure Data Factory, OneIO or Kingswaysoft.
You should be confident in working in Agile teams and have experience of change/adoption management, user support and training. Experience working with senior stakeholders in scoping and shaping projects as well as dealing with issues and escalations is a bonus.
Any experience in using Power BI or the rest of the Power Apps ecosystem is a plus but as long as you are naturally data-minded and analytical then support and training can be provided.
Finally and most importantly, you should have a track record of getting stuff done whilst managing competing pressures and deadlines and retaining an eye for detail and quality.
So if you are a CRM Manager looking for your next exciting career opportunity please apply now!Back to Jobs