D365 Developer – Outside Ir35-mainly remote working
£550-600 per day
We have an exciting opportunity for a D365 Developer to join a blue chip organisation in Abingdon on an initial 6 month contract. This role is mainly remote with occasional trips to the Abingdon offices for meetings.
This role is outside IR35
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Work with Solution architect & key stakeholders, end-users to effectively determine needs and define business requirements
• Define, maintain and update the technical design docs
• Develop code and integrations for D365 solution using and extending current code and architecture
• Ensure adequate code reviews, unit testing.
• Will aid business end users and Business systems team for trouble shooting issues/bugs raised and provide solutions. ( This covers all BAU and project support).
• Implement, maintain integrations with other business systems and software
• Will impact assess any change requests for development as and when required.
• Optimise the code via builds and deployment procedures to elevate efficiency to pass up for approval
• Follow best practice guidelines and procedures, maintaining structural steps in roll out of all adjustments and implementations
• Will support any requests for RSAT testing,
• Test all unique customisation before passing along to higher stages and forwarding to quality assurance
• Provide adhoc support s and when required.
So if you are a D365 Developer looking for your next exciting role please apply today!Back to Jobs