Data Analyst/ Reporting Analyst -remote working
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Reporting/ Data Analyst to join well established blue chip organisation .
As a Reporting Analyst you will have a love of data and spreadsheets.
– Run daily, weekly monthly reports as requested by Team Leaders and Service Desk Managers, using Excel and CRM systems
– Report findings back to key stakeholders in a presentable fashion to suggest service improvements
– Monitoring staff performance by analysing if KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are being met, and if so, suggesting methods to address
– Advanced Excel reporting skills (Spreadsheet formulas, Pivot Tables, V-Lookups)
– An analytical mind with an interest in working with large amounts of data
– A data driven degree would be highly advantageous (Economics, Statistical, Finance, Mathematics)
This would suit a graduate looking for their first role into IT.
The position covers 37.5 hours a week on a shift basis from 6am to 4pm
So if you are a Data Analyst/Reporting Analyst looking for your next exciting career move please apply now!