Desktop Support engineer
up to £115 per day
We have an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer to join a well-established organisation in Staines
This role is inside IR35 – Umbrella contractors only
The duration of the request is for 3 months from the20th of July however this may extend
• You will be assigned various tickets throughout the day, addressing each one sympathetically, pragmatically and above all, strong sense of customer service –
• Previous experience in the delivery of IT support services, specifically Desk Side Support
• A friendly, engaging and professional demeanour
• Comfortable in a number of deskside technologies, ranging from Operating Systems, to Office, from Active Directory to Exchange.
• Confidence in assessing break/fix issues, some experience with IMACs.
• Previous knowledge of an ITSM ticketing system.
• Ability to support other devices on a Hands & Eyes basis including desk phones, meeting room equipment, network devices, server room rack mounted devices, scanners and backup tapes.
• Above, it is a willingness to take on the challenge of resolving a problem, , taking a pride in a job well done and becoming a “safe-pair-of-hands”, keeping our client’s technology estate running smoothly.
So if you are a desktop Support Engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply todayBack to Jobs