Desktop Support Engineer
150-170 euros pd
We have an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer to join a blue chip organisation in Dublin on an initial 9 month contract.
Roles and Responsibility:
• Provide technical assistance and training to end users on computer operating systems and Standard applications.
• Instruct and assist end users in the use of computer equipment, software and accessories.
• Install, troubleshoot and repair desktop/laptop issues
• Project activities (i.e. moves, rollouts, tests)
• Coordinate efforts with 3rd party vendors to repair faulty hardware
• Customer escalation handling
• Part of 24×7 on-call rota
• Install Standard SOE Image on Desktops and Laptops
• Install, configure and troubleshoot applications
• Configure and troubleshoot Smart phones.
• Provide hands and eyes work for infrastructure department
So if you are a desktop support engineer looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply today!Back to Jobs