Desktop Support Eng 3826b
£130 - 135
Desktop Support Engineer
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer to join our client on an initial 1-month contract basis in London. This role is a site-based role.
** Role inside IR35 – umbrella contractors only**
• 3 years IT experience.
• Previous desk side support experience.
• Software and system fault diagnosis, analysis, and fix.
• Take responsibility for stock used and follow the correct procedures regarding stock management.
• Case management of Incidents and IMACs in line with SLAs’
• Liaising with other teams or vendors to resolution
• Risk awareness of technology and business impact.
• Proactively keeps customers updated with problem status at all times.
• Identifying and reporting risk as appropriate in accordance with the guidelines
• Manage Loan Pool laptops
• Comply with Asset Management policies
• PC/Desktop Support knowledge including Windows XP, Windows 7 & Windows Office Suites and core application suites.
• Administering Windows Share\File permissions.
• Mobile connectivity (E.g. secureID/MAS/
• Good knowledge of HP and Dell Workstation, Desktops & Laptops
• Proactive and can work with minimum supervision.
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
• A flexible approach and work alongside the various operational teams.
• Must be Pro-Active.
So if you are a desktop Support Engineer looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply todayBack to Jobs