Desktop Support Eng 3826b
£130 - 135
Desktop Support Engineer
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer to join our client on an initial 1-month contract basis in London. This role is a site-based role.
** Role inside IR35 – umbrella contractors only**
• 3 years IT experience.
• Previous desk side support experience.
• Software and system fault diagnosis, analysis, and fix.
• Take responsibility for stock used and follow the correct procedures regarding stock management.
• Case management of Incidents and IMACs in line with SLAs’
• Liaising with other teams or vendors to resolution
• Risk awareness of technology and business impact.
• Proactively keeps customers updated with problem status at all times.
• Identifying and reporting risk as appropriate in accordance with the guidelines
• Manage Loan Pool laptops
• Comply with Asset Management policies
• PC/Desktop Support knowledge including Windows XP, Windows 7 & Windows Office Suites and core application suites.
• Administering Windows Share\File permissions.
• Mobile connectivity (E.g. secureID/MAS/
• Good knowledge of HP and Dell Workstation, Desktops & Laptops
• Proactive and can work with minimum supervision.
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
• A flexible approach and work alongside the various operational teams.
• Must be Pro-Active.
So if you are a desktop Support Engineer looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply today
Global Technology Solutions are always receiving new opportunities for both permanent and contract IT jobs. To stay up to date with new job opportunities, please register with GTS.Back to Jobs