Desktop Support Eng3826c
Desktop Support Engineer
We have an exciting job opportunity in Abingdon for a Desktop Support Engineer with Mac Experience to join our client on a permanent basis in Abingdon. This role is a site based role.
• Minimum of 3 years IT experience.
– Experience with Mac OSX Support
• Minimum of 5 years desk side support experience.
• Solid knowledge of IT Infrastructure, IT Operations, & IT Processes.
• Resolving issues with MS office and Windows OS Pc’s
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills, communicating with diverse customers of varying levels of IT experience.
• Blackberry / iPhone / iPad Support / Android / Windows phone (End user devices only)
• Knowledge Anti-Virus.
• Tape Management
• Able to work under pressure.
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
• Strong service and customer ethic
• Conscientious and motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision
• Must be practical and pragmatic
So if you are a desktop Support Engineer looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply today
Global Technology Solutions are always receiving new opportunities for both permanent and contract IT jobs. To stay up to date with new job opportunities, please register with GTSBack to Jobs