Desktop support engineer / Floorwalker
up to £115 per day
Desktop Support/ Floorwalker
An exciting has arisen for a Desktop Support/ Floorwalker to join well established blue chip organisation based at their prestigious customer offices in Pangbourne Reading.
N.B Current DBS needed Role is inside IR35 and on site.
As a Desktop Support/ Floorwalker you will have the following responsibilities:
• 8AM – Noon: Floorwalking duties
• Noon-5PM: Desk move activities
• Plus fulfillment of any other at site desktop support tasks deemed
necessary by site leads
(day 1 will be for training, site familiarisation etc)
As a Desktop Support/ Floorwalker you will be responsible for :
• helping users get PCs/mobile devices connected to the HELIOS network
• and connected to ‘at desk’ docking stations/monitors/keyboards/mice etc
As a Desktop Support/ Floorwalker your customer skills will be second to none as this an extremely customer focused role