Desktop Support Engineer – partially remote
£120-130 per day
Role is partially remote with occasional site visits
This role is inside IR35 – Umbrella contractors only
Onsite support specialist with 2-4 years experience
• You will be assigned various tickets throughout the day, addressing each one sympathetically, pragmatically and above all, strong sense of customer service –
• Previous experience in the delivery of IT support services, specifically Desk Side Support
• A friendly, engaging and professional demeanor
• Comfortable in a number of deskside technologies, ranging from Operating Systems, to Office, from Active Directory to Exchange.
• Confidence in assessing break/fix issues, some experience with IMACs.
• Previous knowledge of an ITSM ticketing system.
• Ability to support other devices on a Hands & Eyes basis including desk phones, meeting room equipment, network devices, server room rack mounted devices, scanners and backup tapes.
• Above, it is a willingness to take on the challenge of resolving a problem, , taking a pride in a job well done and becoming a “safe-pair-of-hands”, keeping our client’s technology estate running smoothly.
ideally the engineer would have previous experience in the tool remedy and SNOW,
So if you are a desktop Support Engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply today