Desktop Support Engineer – Remote
£120 -130 per dayy
We have an Exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer to join our client on an initial 3 month contract which is remote
This role is inside IR35 – Umbrella contractors only
• Minimum of 3 years IT experience.
• Minimum of 2 years desk side support experience.
• Solid knowledge of IT Infrastructure, IT Operations, & IT Processes.
• Breakfix on Desktops/Laptops
• Resolving issues with MS office and Windows OS Pc’s
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills, communicating with diverse customers of varying levels of IT experience.
• Blackberry / iPhone / iPad Support / Android / Windows phone (End user devices only)
• Knowledge Anti-Virus.
• Tape Management
• Able to work under pressure.
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
• Strong service and customer ethic
• Conscientious and motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision
• Must be practical and pragmatic
• Printers and Print Servers (set up and administration)
So if you are a desktop Support Engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply todayBack to Jobs