Desktop Support Engineer – Windows & Mac Support
We have an Exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer to join our client on an initial 7 month contract basis in Malmesbury. This role is a site based role.
** Role inside IR35 – umbrella contractors only**
**Role requires either a current valid DBS – or – Successful candidate must be willing to put themselves through a basic DBS upon offer of role*
• Minimum of 3 years IT experience.
– Experience with Mac OSX Support
• Minimum of 5 years desk side support experience.
• Solid knowledge of IT Infrastructure, IT Operations, & IT Processes.
• Resolving issues with MS office and Windows OS Pc’s
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills, communicating with diverse customers of varying levels of IT experience.
• Blackberry / iPhone / iPad Support / Android / Windows phone (End user devices only)
• Knowledge Anti-Virus.
• Tape Management
• Able to work under pressure.
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
• Strong service and customer ethic
• Conscientious and motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision
• Must be practical and pragmatic
So if you are a desktop Support Engineer looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply todayBack to Jobs