Digital Platform Developer – Local Government Experience
This role will be to design and develop the company Digital Customer Platform to deliver a better customer experience whilst striving for efficiencies and excellence.
Excellent communication skills and a customer focus are essential to the post as is the ability to progress a varied workload and see the bigger picture.
You will be a well organised person, who can work collaboratively but also independently to rapidly deliver high quality web content and web services.
The post would report directly to the Digital Programme Manager, and work alongside the Web Team and UX designers.
** Local government experience needed**
The post will entail a combination of home working, and subject to government guidelines, there would be office-based work.
The role offers the chance to be involved in:
1. Interpreting business and technical requirements
2. Contributing to website design to deliver a user-centred digital approach
3. Creation of accessible web content and web services in collaboration with UX and interaction designers and developers
4. Integration of data from various back-end services and databases
5. Use of analytics to understand and analyse user journeys and performance of the website to inform decisions regarding the development of content and structure.
6. Promotion of the council’s website through search engine optimisation
So if you are a digital Developer looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!