EPOS Engineer – One Day position
£150 per day
Hardware/ Rollout Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a deployment/build engineer to join a blue chip organisation on a one day contract in Maidstone on Wednesday 22nd September.
You should already have a strong, solid background with Hardware/Rollout and proven experience with Network, EPOS and Laptop roll outs.
Experience in performing Rollouts and builds
Be able to work independently
Strong written and verbal communication skills – Will need to report back on devices installed.
1. Setup the POS Tills with all peripherals. (Will share guide soon)
2. Setup Meraki devices in the Rack Cabinet (Access Point, Switch, Router)
3. Connect the front and back office devices with appropriate Switch Port. (Will share worklist soon)
4. Connect and configure Adyen payment terminal with the Till. (Will be written in worklist)
5. Perform the hardware and software functionality tests.
6. Login Backoffice laptop with store email address as well as store manager email address. Also, the Backoffice printer needs to be installed and connected to the surface Pro as well as both the tills.
7. Fill up the checklist and device list and share with TCS Retail Team. (Will provide you soon)
8. Ask the store to perform a Test sale from the Till.
9. Get a sign off from store manager of work done.
10. Inform TCS Retail Team engineer In Time, Out Time, and hourly update through WhatsApp.
So if you are a rollout/build engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply now.Back to Jobs