Field Service Engineer / Hardware engineer /Breakfix engineer – Dutch & English Fluent
36000 euros p/a
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Services Engineer/ Hardware/ Breakfix engineer to join our client on a permanent basis in Zwolle.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
• Respond and trouble-shoot problems on assigned tickets within agreed SLA’s.
• Fully commit to maintaining and driving up customer satisfaction.
• Maintain a high level of communication at all time with customers, colleagues and senior members of staff.
• Respond to calls received in line with the defined processes.
• Provide deskside maintenance support as required or requested to attend by your line manager within your area of operations.
• Perform interventions following up helpdesk calls as soon as possible, and within the terms of the customer contract.
• Report and escalate all observed problems to proper operational escalation points.
• Carry out repairs and initiate return of faulty customer equipment according to the customer maintenance contract.
• Carry out Preventative Maintenance as when required.
• Ensure shortest possible turnaround repair cycle by undertaking local repairs of faulty items and monitoring closely the replacement of faulty items.
What are we looking for?
• Previous experience of working onsite providing IT Support
• Confident communicator in both Dutch and English
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Software and Operating Systems
• An understanding of network protocols, server hardware and configurations or other IT qualifications
• Full driving license
This role will be working Monday – Friday 9am-5:30pm
Please apply now if you are a field services engineer looking for your next exciting opportunityBack to Jobs