Field Services engineer /MFP/Copier/Print
up to £29k+car+ ben
Field Services Engineer / MFP/ Copier/ Print
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field services engineer with experience of either Kyocera, Ricoh , Canon to join well established blue chip organisation looking after their prestigious customer base in and around Birmingham. Applicants will have a B or CV postcode.
As a Field Services Engineer you will provide technical assistance to assigned our clients accounts within timescales specified by SLAs
• Effectively investigate and rectify faults
• Perform device installation routine maintenance and modifications/updates as required
• Provide support during installations
• Understand and be fully conversant with SLAs relating to assigned accounts
• Understand solutions in use and be able to carry out basic fault finding
• Back up colleagues when necessary – e.g., holiday, sickness, busy periods
• Log call details using the call logging system within agreed timescales
• Report reoccurring faults to enable proactive management of such faults
• Share expertise and technical information with team members
• Build relationships with key stakeholders
• Ensure boot stock and/or site stock is maintained at specified levels
• Attend product courses as requested to ensure knowledge base sufficient for job role
• Adhere to customer health and safety policies and procedures when on site.
• Any other tasks related to technical support as directed by your line manager
As a Field Service Engineer you will:
Have Previous experience of working in a field technical support environment preferably within the MFP/copier/print arena
• City & Guilds or similar qualification or comparative competence level.
• Ability to think through problems in a logical manner to enable speedy and accurate resolution of issues
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to ensure first class customer service
Any experience of network machines setup and scanning etc would be beneficial .