First Line / Service Desk/ Call Logger/ Help Desk Analyst
up to £23500 FTC 12 month contract
First Line Service Desk/ Call Logger Helpdesk Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a First Line Service Desk/Helpdesk Analyst to join well established blue chip organisation based at their prestigious offices in Colnbrook.
**This role is an initial 12 months fixed term contract however is likely to convert to permanent**
This role will have shift work and some out of hours work. There will be a payment of £170 per week for OOH work.
As a First Line Service Desk/Helpdesk Analyst you will
be responsible for receiving and logging all first line technical queries and requests on the service management from internal, external, direct and indirect customers.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
• To provide support and resolve issues over the phone
• To escalate any unsolvable issues to the appropriate second line support
• To diagnose and log incident tickets on the incident management system and escalate
to appropriate resolver group
• To observe and adhere to the set service levels agreed
• To monitor call status and chase / escalate any outside of SLA for resolution
issues to ensure all customer problems are solved in the shortest timescale.
• Handle complex issues and objections.
• Deliver a consistent call flow giving the customer the confidence in the information provided.
• Manage customer’s expectations.
• Keep internal and external customer’s regularly informed on the progress of the investigation to manage customer and the network expectations.
• Handle customer’s objections in a professional manner
• Take first line calls of ESS user’s into the Helpdesk.
• Capture all data in a methodical manner and validate the information provided.
• Ensure system checks are made and the customer is advised accordingly of any restrictions or additional information requirements.
• Ensures and promotes the (correct) use of the ESS tools to resolve any challenges or issues.
• Ensures that the investigation and resolution of problems are managed in a timely manner and escalated where required to backline function.
• Ensures that incidents and problems get fully documented
• Accurately records all work undertaken
• Provide Out of Hours support, including Bank Holidays on a rota basis, approx 1 week in 7.
• Must be able to demonstrate good communications skills and the ability to communicate at all levels with technical and non-technical staff. Proven Customer Service skills and experience of dealing with and resolving difficult customer issues.
• Must be able to work well as part of a small team and independently with minimum supervision and direction.
So if you are a Service Desk/ Call Logger/ First Line support Analyst looking for your next career move please apply now!Back to Jobs