French Speaking Technical Support/Desktop Support specialist
13-15 per hour
Shoreham by Sea
We have an exciting opportunity for a French Speaking Technical Support/Desktop Support Specialist to join a blue chip organization onsite at their offices in Shoreham for an initial 4-8 month contract.
**This role is inside IR35 so successful candidates will need to work through our partner umbrella provider**
Hours are as follows –
0700 – 3.30pm or 09:00- 17:00 or 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
Ensure customer requests and issues are addressed efficiently and effectively. Resolve routine to moderately complex issues with the desktop computing hardware and software environment.
• Accountable for the quality of service and products the team provides, specifically to ensure that customer requests and issues are addressed efficiently and effectively.
• Completing work assignments as fast as possible to the quality necessary
• Participating in a high-performance team
• Agrees goals for role with manager
• Answer inbound calls via Cisco Finesse
• Create incident/request tickets as per ticketing processes
• Perform work assignments and contribute, individually or as part of the Team
• Provides end-user level 1 support on IT-related issues by diagnosing, analyzing, and quickly resolving or escalating (if resolution requires hands-on interaction, different skill set experience or an excessive amount of time) as needed, meeting SLAs for first-call resolution on incidents and service requests.
• Identify trends in the support calls and develop documentation to address these most-often reported incidents. Notify management of increasing trends, unusual activity or repeated activity.
• Provide accurate information on IT products and services
• Provides a high-quality customer service experience to all customers and coworkers.
• Assists in developing and utilizes on-line procedures, solutions, and knowledge databases.
• Assists with training of peers and acts as a resource for other staff members
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on processes and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Extensive knowledge of desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity. Knowledge of Active Directory and security policies. Knowledge of business applications and systems.
• Technical aptitude with IT literacy skills with an ability to learn and apply technical information in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
• Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively handle incidents in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures. Ability to demonstrate logical thinking, good analytical and practical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to follow policies and procedures. Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new procedures, processes, technology and applications.
• Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice.
• Customer service oriented. Strong written and verbal communication skills along with effective listening skills. Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
• Ability to plan and prioritize work load. Ability to prioritize, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA’s.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
• Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative
• Languages: French fluent/native with English language capabilities
• Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Experience: One to two years related experience in IT or Customer Service facing environment. Service or helpdesk experience preferred.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
• Certification/Licensure: ITIL Certification preferred but not essential.
• Other: Knowledge of current IT technologies. Understanding of Active Directory. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as attention to detail. Ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to troubleshoot/diagnose and resolve problems.
• Regularly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Must occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Regularly provides information to and receives information from/through various technologies, media, sources, and contacts. Must be able to accurately exchange information in these situations.
• General office working conditions; the noise level is usually moderate.
• Work from home due to Covid where applicable
So if you are a French fluent Technical Support / Desktop Support Specialist looking for your next exciting contract please apply today.