|We have an exciting opportunity for a German Speaking Service Desk Analyst to join a blue chip organisation on a remote basis .
This role will be on a 24 hour rota basis –
N.B role will be inside IR35 so you will need to go through our preferred umbrella company.
To log all customer incidents and requests accurately. Proactively monitor, review and chase outstanding tickets to ensure that they are responded to promptly, following defined operating procedures and within agreed contractual service levels.
• Receive scope and accurately log, then process each customer ticket and, following known and agreed processes, carry out basic fault diagnosis.
• For each customer ticket, identify and apply the correct priority, SLA and category whilst capturing a full detailed description of the issue.
• Undertake documented first-line fixes for basic technical issues for defined contracts.
• Identify the correct resolution group for each customer ticket and ensure that clear and concise information is recorded to enable efficient call management and resolution within the SLA.
• Own tickets and ensure the customer or user is kept fully updated throughout its lifecycle.
• Obtain confirmation from engineers and partners that tickets have been accepted and are being progressed, and obtain updates as needed to ensure SLAs are achieved.
• Utilise available Knowledge Bases to maximise the speed of resolution and improve customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that all activities, including any chases or follow ups, are added to call management toolsets or, where applicable, the customers’ databases to enable continuous support from Service Desks.
• Proactively monitor, identify and follow up on any tickets that are in jeopardy of breaching contractual obligations and, where necessary, escalate in line with operating procedures.
• Maintain high standards of customer service at all times to encourage an excellent customer experience.
• Meet all Global Service Desk standards and agreed response times, ensuring that follow up information from telephone calls and emails is logged and added to the correct ticket
• Ensure that all defined telephony and email service levels are met
• At least 1 years’ experience in a customer facing / customer service role, with an IT background for role holder to perform fully and effectively in the job
• Fluent in English & German
• Good knowledge of MS Office products.
• Knowledge of call management systems, preferably ServiceNow
• Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation.
• Very good verbal and written communication skills.
• Process driven with the ability to be innovative
• Excellent inter-personal skills; ability to communicate with customers at all levels
So if you are looking for a new position as a German Speaking Service Desk Analyst please apply today!