graduate Junior web developer
As a Graduate/ Junior c#/.Net Developer you will work on a project team responsible for developing customised functionality for our existing enterprise software solution, to meet customer implementation requirements. The role consists of software solution development, and some client support aspects.
This will encompass many facets of software development of varying scope, during all lifecycle stages of project delivery.
The role will be responsible for developing code solutions to extend the behaviour of our clients core products to meet customer requirements.
The role will be responsible for undertaking C#.NET, MSSQL and ASPX/MVC/Angular based custom solutions
As a Graduate/ Junior c#/.Net Developer you will be responsible for:
• Developing customised modules for our clients software using IIS, .NET and SQL
technologies, as well as understanding how to integrate with a wide range of third
• Self-manage on-going development and testing activities to ensure successful
• Feedback to internal team members and line managers to communicate all relevant on-
going project aspects;
• Providing assistance to the client support team to handle, investigate and resolve
issues with solutions, both from a software and hardware perspective;
• Some client facing work – required to determine and understand detailed solution
• Ad hoc tasks as defined by management during the course of normal duty.
Key Skills : C#, T-SQL, ASP.NET, MVC.Net, JQuery, CSS, Html, Angular
• Microsoft .NET 4+ C# technologies and above
o Using existing class libraries to implement custom behaviour, data flow
o Database access, to MSSQL to read write via stored procedures/TSQL
o Using and creating WCF SOAP and REST WCF APIs
o Using MVC for Views, Controllers, Data-layers
o Altering ASPX webforms to make minor page changes
o Ability to debug and investigate .NET code solutions
o Ability to write clean, efficient, maintainable code and libraries
• Must have experience with Microsoft MS SQL technologies 2012/14, specifically:
o Writing efficient, performant TSQL queries against SQL tables, views
o Writing stored procedures and functions
o Ability to debug and investigate SQL code solutions
• Must have experience with Web Design/Scripting Languages:
o Writing HTML and CSS, JQuery
o Knowledge Angular to create new product modules
So if you are a Graduate/ Junior c#/.net Developer with the above experience looking for your next exciting career move please apply now!Back to Jobs