Head of Sales ICT New Business
Head of Sales ICT New Business
Head of Sales ICT New Business. – Cloud & HPE Greenlake- South East, Reading.
£70,000 – £80,000 basic + £50,000 OTE
Our candidate will come from a managed services background, with senior ICT sales experience. Along with Cloud experience and HPE Greenlake. Will have managed a team of reports to deliver to sales targets.
This management level role will provide the leadership for the ICT new business sales team with the responsibility for meeting and exceeding the performance objectives directly aligned with the corporate strategy for ICT services.
The ICT new business sales team will sell ICT products, solutions, and services to existing Manage Services print customers (where the solution is complex) and new customers.
This person will work alongside other Managers to ensure harmony in client engagement when cross-selling into the existing client base.
Client acquisition and growth.
Lead the Manage Services ICT new business sales team for the delivery of ICT sales via both the print sales team and directly to new customers.
The performance of all daily sales activities within the ITC new business sales function.
Meeting team sales target.
Developing sales and marketing campaigns for ICT solution sales.
Recruiting and developing team members.
Building successful new business sales relationship with technology vendors.
Input into ICT proposition development and industry sector messaging.
Development and promotion business in the ICT market, making them an established and valued business partner of choice for companies wanting to transform their business processes and practices.
• Ensure focus on client acquisition for ICT services.
• Delivering agreed targets for the sales team on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Leads the sales team “from the front” as well as supporting the sales team to deliver their own sales performance.
• Preparation and agreement of strategy development and implementation into sales activity.
• Preparation and delivery of weekly forecasting and reporting to the Comprehensive Services Sales Director to measure forecast v’s monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
• Responsible for the performance, management, recruitment and development of the sales team.
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective development of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing activities as needed.
• Conducts one-on-one reviews with all members of the sales team to build more effective communications.
• Understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of the team’s sales and performance.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by sales team.
• Maintains sign off for proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Attend sales calls with the sales teams to help develop individual sales people and ensure focus on key customer transactions.
• Assists sales team in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Assist in recruiting team members based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
Relationships and roles:
• Ensures that all sales team meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
• Regular management of forecast and pipeline including all reporting.
• Ability to delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
• Sets examples for sales team in areas of personal character, commitment, organisational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Conducts regular coaching and with sales team to build motivation and selling skills.
• Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees to support the ongoing development of our cross-selling activity.
• Sales accreditations maintained as directed by the company in line with key suppliers/vendors.
• Ensure internal engagement processes maintained and developed
• Creation of ICT go to market and sales strategy.
• Achievement of sales revenue and margin targets.
• Performance of team members based on agreed metrics.
• Accuracy of forecast.
• Client acquisition.
• Pipeline growth.
• Closing sales pipeline.
• Successful onboarding of new salespeople.
If you are an experienced IT sales manager with a Manage Services background and have the outlined capability for Head of Sales ICT New Business, please apply now!Back to Jobs