Hybrid IT Jobs
Hybrid IT Jobs: ServiceNow Product Owner
6 Month – Contract – Inside IR35
£550 – £650 Per day
Location – London (occasional travel to Peterborough)
Hybrid – 1-2 days per week in the office.
Essential for this role:
A minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Owners role on ServiceNow projects including implementation experience as this is a Greenfield implementation.
Apply for hybrid IT Jobs today.
Urgently required: a Product Owner to join our Systems Transformation team which focuses on driving the modernisation of the non-ERP/CRM technology that powers our business. You will be responsible for delivering a new ServiceNow platform into the business. This is to support both our internal process of reengineering and modernising the delivery of our customer-facing MSP support services.
You will be responsible for incorporating the voice of the customer into the product solution. Manage and prioritise developments to ensure they meet business and customer needs. Continually search for ways to drive business benefits using technology.
The Product Owner’s main tasks include keeping a prioritized backlog of requirements and features, making the smaller decisions concerning the solution on a feature level, and constantly aligning with the leadership team on a program/epic level.
- Firstly, Product Ownership – Own and lead the implementation and ongoing operation of technology platforms that support operations. Develop as well as drive the product strategy and roadmap in alignment with user needs, business priorities and technology direction to ensure platforms deliver cost-effective business value.
- Voice of the User – Know the business strategy, build strong relationships with both end-users and business leaders, and drive prioritisation of features and issues accordingly.
- Stakeholder Management in the UK – Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the organisation. Use these to drive requirements gathering, prioritise development, support change management and capture feedback.
- International Engagement – Work closely with the US/Canada teams to leverage shared resource, drive best practices and ensure international technology alignment.
- Vendor Management – Own the relationship with relevant key suppliers of third-party technology solutions and consultancy. Drive technical, commercial and project standards and goals ensuring value for money and on-time delivery. Assist with issue escalation where applicable.
- Waterfall and Agile working – A good understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies and how to apply the right methodology to the problem in front of you.
- Requirements Development – In partnership with Business Analysts, identify and specify business and technical requirements to feed into the backlog.
- Backlog Management – Own and drive the backlog of features including, analysis, prioritisation, business case creation and implementation planning.
- Project Management – Create and contribute to project tasks and milestones in collaboration with Project Managers. Update all project management and time tracking tools accordingly. Ability to take full ownership of a project.
- Release Management – Facilitate release management and coordinate communications around product enhancements and releases. Ensure all releases are thoroughly tested and changes appropriately managed and approved.
- Lifecycle Management – Understand and drive a product’s lifecycle and TCO. Ensure systems remain up to date, secure and that necessary upgrades are planned, tested and delivered with minimal business impact.
- Continual Improvement – Proactively identify ways to improve systems, processes and ways of working to drive quality, efficiency and internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Also, Budget Management – Prepare, obtain approval of, and manage budgets for all aspects of a product’s lifecycle.
- Systems Integration – Work closely with architects TDA’s and engineers to define integration requirements.
- Data – Work with the Data team where necessary to develop data, as well as reporting requirements.
- Documentation – Lead the development and maintenance of technical and end-user documentation.
- Team Growth – Support the continued growth of the team by assisting junior members in mentoring, shadowing, peer reviews and by providing feedback.
- Finally, Accreditation – Attain and maintain the appropriate level of relevant accreditations.
Firstly, a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Business Analysis, Solutions Architect, or Product Owner role on ServiceNow projects including implementation experience
Confidence in leading Agile teams as well as experience in change/adoption management, user support and training requirements.
Also, strong listening, communication, and presentation skills.
Experience working with stakeholders at all levels to scope and shape projects as well as dealing with issues and escalations.
Also, a data-minded and analytical approach to working.
A demonstrable track record of getting stuff done whilst managing competing pressures and deadlines and retaining an eye for detail and quality.
Finally, have a passion for technology and its ability to have a positive impact on business.
Nice to have:
Experience with Domain Separation in ServiceNow and a Managed Services Provider.
Finally, have experience with an IT services company.
So if you are looking for hybrid IT Jobs and for your next exciting opportunity please apply today!
GTS often has new hybrid IT jobs. So, why not stay up to date with our new jobs and register with GTS today?
Also, find out more about the skills you need to switch to an IT job. Take a look at our blog about making the switch to an IT Career.
Back to Jobs