Information governance Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Information Governance team as an Information Governance officer for one of our well established clients in London on an initial 3 month contract.
• Knowledge and Experience of the NHS Digital Data Protection and Security Toolkit
• Ability to interpret the requirements of the toolkit, explaining same to stakeholders
• Co-ordinate the responses from the various stakeholders for evidence of compliance
• Develop pragmatic recommendations in sections of non-compliance
• Complete the DSP Toolkit, submitting same in a timely manner.
– Previous on job experience in information governance
So if you are an information governance officer looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!Back to Jobs