Infrastructure 3rd Line Support/ Server Engineer – Inside IR35 role fully remote
£248 per day
We have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure engineer to join a well-established organisation in Slough on an initial 3 month contract.
This role is inside IR35 – Umbrella contractors only Role fully remote
The primary function of this role is to ensure the servers are brought fully up to date with patches and software revisions. Due to business constraints some of this work will need planning for out of office hours.
The Engineer will work as part of an onsite team in providing system support, working on tasks allocated by the technical Infrastructure Team Manager. The Team will also work in close partnership with other members across the IT department, either based locally on site, or centrally based working within the IT Team. It is therefore essential that the Engineer follows the agreed protocols, standards and processes.
The team will cover operational hours between 08:00 and 18:00. Additional out of hours working may be a requirement to undertake work, for which prior notification will be given.
1. Must have 2 years providing 3rd line technical support.
2. Must have worked on Virtualised Server platforms.
3. Strong end user device / Server and Storage skills.
4. Strong SCCM skills in server patch management
5. Strong capabilities in following processes and documentation.
6. Adaptable to change and new requirements.
7. Eye for detail and quality.
8. Self-motivated, proactive with a “can do attitude”.
9. Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
So if you are an infrastructure engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply todayBack to Jobs