IT Engineer – Shifts
£19000 + £2700 shift allowance
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join a blue chip organisation on a permanent basis in Manchester.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
• Troubleshoot and undertake fault diagnosis on all assigned network, hardware and infrastructure incidents and successfully resolve within the agreed timescales.
• Consistently provide updates to the Service Desk and end users on all live incidents and service requests
• Supply and replace IT consumables, such as paper and ink toner when required
• Carry out regular “floor-walking” and pro-active line of sight checks/ routine preventive maintenance to identify, log and resolve any issues before they are raised as incidents by customers
What are we looking for?
• At least 2 years’ experience in an IT support role
• Good knowledge of current Microsoft Windows Desktop software
• Understanding of network protocols, server hardware and configurations
• Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 5 years UK working history which can be referenced for air side clearance checks
• Full UK driving license
Shift times will be Monday – Sunday – 4 on 4 off- 0700-1900 and 1900-0700
Benefits: £19,000 + £2700 shift allowance + pension, life assurance and access to ongoing training and career development.
So if you are an IT Engineer looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply today!Back to Jobs