Admin / Hardware Coordinator 5035 A
Admin / Hardware Coordinator
IT Services Job, Coordinator – IT Services – Hardware Coordinator
Hours – Monday to Friday 9 – 5.30pm
Location – Hybrid – 2 days per week in Hampton, Peterborough & amp; 3 days work from home.
For this role, you will have a solid administration background, along with good customer service experience and the ability to deal with this quickly and efficiently.
Knowledge and experience required:
• Excellent customer service and customer handling skills.
• Excellent communication and telephone skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office products, (eg: MS Word and Excel).
• Strong time management, multi-tasking, and prioritisation skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to work alone
• Strong attention to detail
• Assertive, methodical, confident, positive and professional manner.
• Strong administration and organisational skills.
• Flexible, cooperative attitude to work and change.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Experienced PC user with good keyboard skills.
Main Purpose of the role:
• Processing manufacturer claims / quotations / orders
• General ad-hoc administration support for field services including reports.
• To ensure that all emails are progressed in a timely manner and calls updated appropriately at all times.
• To ensure despatch of replacement parts and the purchase of new parts via requisition to the necessary department through buying list and email.
• To register and book in care packs accurately
• To provide customer reporting for identified key customers
• To liaise with different departments advising on warranty processes
• To arrange the return of parts/units for repair or credit
• To effectively liaise with internal departments to ensure that issues are resolved successfully.
• Escalating incidents as necessary to achieve required SLAs.
• To participate in specific projects across the organisation as may reasonably be requested.
• To provide a courteous and professional response to all calls and emails – receiving and logging updates from engineers, Service Desk, Workshop, Purchasing department, Third Party Suppliers, and Customers where appropriate
To use a combination of initiative, common sense, and knowledge to progress calls accurately
If you have the outlined skills and experience and you are looking for an IT Services job, please apply now.Back to Jobs