Technical Consultant – 5194
£65,000 - £85,000
Technical Consultant – Cloud – MSP – Hybrid
GTS Jobs Southampton. This is our latest role for a Technical Consultant, Cloud.
This role is Hybrid working. Offices based in Southampton, Hampshire.
This is a full-time post.
Salary: DOE. The rate is £65,000 to £85,000. Plus car allowance and benefits. We are looking for an experienced person to join a large IT services company based in Southampton, Hampshire.
Firstly, proven track record in the design and delivery of technical projects to customers.
Secondly, 24 months of work experience in a consultant’s role in a managed service provider environment.
A demonstrable experience of working with multiple technologies within a Managed Service Provider.
Also, 2 years of experience in working with organisations at the C-Level.
Mimecast Certified Product Professional.
Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate and Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Enterprise Administrator Expert, and Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals.
Relevant storage, networking or hardware qualification.
Extensive, minimum 48 months of experience in installing and administrating MS Windows Server and Client technologies up to Windows 10.
Proven experience in customer deployments and supporting large-scale project implementations.
Working knowledge. in completing migrations to Microsoft Office 365 and Azure.
Working experience with Unified Communications, Voice networks, and VOIP solutions.
Proven skills designing and supporting complex networks.
Proven ability in project planning and product management.
Excellent computing and technical skills.
Exceptional coordination and planning skills.
Be able to acquire new knowledge and skills quickly and apply them to business situations.
Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
Finally, knowledge of Microsoft-based solutions.
Firstly, a degree education or equivalent experience.
Secondly, project management qualification. For example, PRINCE2, MSP, and APMP.
Also, demonstrable experience in Service introduction and ‘Go to Market’ processes.
Finally, experience in an IT, Cloud, or service-related industry.
1. Scoping, design, BOM, time estimate, and proposals to customers on time. This is whilst ensuring all engagements, internal and external, are delivered to the required standard and within the delivery timescales.
2. Deliver consultancy services for customers within specialist technical areas. Also, assist in the delivery of roadmaps where required.
3. To complete technical installations of complex projects for customers including the planning, execution, and washup of projects. This is whilst having a focus on time, budget, and standards.
4. Design, develop and maintain products and services. These support project delivery, project management, onboarding, in-life management, and support of a customer.
5. Provide professional and expert technical support through the onboarding process for Managed Services. The goal is a high level of customer satisfaction for any new business.
6. Responsible for proactively assisting with recommendations and delivery of solutions to customers. This is all whilst you ensure you maximise customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
7. Proactively engage with the sales team including pre-sales activity to assist, promote and identify the correct solutions for customers where necessary. Including the identification, writing, and submission of suitable bids and tenders for consultancy, professional, and managed services.
8. Support new business teams. Also, where necessary work as part of the implementation team. This includes introducing and managing 3rd parties to ensure project delivery is implemented according to the recommendations.
9. Keep up to date with best practices in our key products. Also, suggest and recommend changes to the business and processes to improve the performance of a customer’s IT service.
10. Proactively assist with recommendations and delivery of solutions to its customers. This is whilst maximising customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
11. Keep up to date with best practices in the key service solutions. Suggest and recommend changes to the business and processes to improve the performance of products and Managed Services.
12. Finally, maintain high quality in delivery and sponsor continuous improvement. Own, maintain, and adhere to all elements of the Company’s ISO standards.
personal Attributes (required role behaviours)
Firstly, demonstrate a high level of customer service and commercial awareness.
Secondly, the ability to meet objectives and complete tasks within agreed timescales.
Takes ownership of problems and works through them until resolution.
Also, able to work both as part of a team or on your own initiative.
Using gained knowledge to improve the team and self.
Able to engage at a C-Level within organisations.
Finally, excellent organisational skills and time management practices. Work well in a team environment.
Lastly, if would like more detail about any of jobs Southampton, please contact GTS now.
GTS receives new jobs Southampton most days, for both full-time and contract roles. So, why not stay up to date with our new jobs by registering with GTS today?
IT Support Analyst/Junior Help Desk
This is a full-time role based in Barnsley. The rate is £24,000 to £28,000. The start date is ASAP.
This is a full-time role. This role is based in London, with a rate of £25,000 to £30,000. The start date is ASAP.
Azure Cloud Engineer
This is a full-time post, based in Cambridge. The rate is £50,000 to £65,000.
This is a full time role. This role is based in Southampton. The rate is between £33000 and £40000.