Logistics Support Coordinator
£90-95 per day
We have an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Support coordinator to join a well-established organisation in Port Talbot on an initial 6 month contract.
o Full UK license required – site isn’t accessible without having a vehicle
o Day passport to safety course mandatory (training cost will be covered)
o DBS check will be required. Subject to customer ask an enhanced check may also be undertaken
*Role is site based and inside IR35 – Umbrella contractors only**
• Receive and manage Incoming Shipment from suppliers as per the schedule shared by Project Team
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery to NON-Port Talbot sites according to schedule shared by the Win 10 Project Team (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Print & Manage labels for outgoing shipments from Port Talbot.
• Coordinate/liaise with Onsite facilities and third party logistics Company (UPS) for outgoing shipments
• Coordinate with respective recipients at customer facilities for delivery confirmation.
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
• Report to and coordinate with the Win10 Project Team on Progress and on any discrepancies/ challenges for NON-Port Talbot Shipments.
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co workers
• Follow quality & Safety standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations for the respective site.
• Support in replenishing stock for the Win10 Port Talbot role out, subject to free capacity.
So if you are a Logistics Support coordinator looking for your next exciting contract please apply todayBack to Jobs