246 per day
We have an exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer to join a well-established organisation in Slough.
This will be an initial 2-month contract and hours will be 9-5:30 Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will work on network activities for in-flight projects, as well as Business as Usual services as directed by the Senior Network Engineer. You will support the Senior Network Engineer on major incidents related to network services. You will be required to record, monitor, update and respond to network infrastructure support requests in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will need provable at least 2 years working experience in the following:
• Ability To Liaise With And Advise Senior Managers, Members And Staff At All Levels, Forging Networks And Effective Relationship management
• Able to network with clients, suppliers and the media
• Cisco Network Design
• Controlling and managing IT assets (or configuration items) including hardware, software, documentation, services, suppliers and network facilities
• Experience in a networking infrastructure support role
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2007 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
• IT Networking,MS Office environment,Desktop/Laptop Hardware,Windows & Exchange servers,Blackberry Services,Printing services
• Network Configuration
• Networking and negotiating skill
• Working With Software Packages On Networked Systems
So if you are a network engineer looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply todayBack to Jobs