Office 365, Navision & CRM Specialist
Our client are currently recruiting for an Office 365, Navision and CRM Specialist to join the team based in our Reading headquarters on a permanent basis.
**Role will be home based at the moment due to COVID19**
Working as part of the IT Business Systems Support team, you will be responsible for supporting and managing performance, optimisation and analytics of the application suite. As the Office 365 Navision and CRM Specialist you will act as the subject matter expert in Navision, CRM, SharePoint and other Office 365 applications.
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and increasing their existing knowledge, whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
• As part of the IT Business Systems Support Team, improve service and customer focus and ensure that relevant parties are kept informed throughout any engagement. Own support of the Navision, CRM, SharePoint and other Office 365 applications; manage the resolution of fault tickets and the progress of general administration duties as required. Pass to 4th line support where required.
• Carry out the resolution of fault tickets and application administration where required. Work with other IT teams to develop standard fixes for use by 1st line support and front-line colleagues to reduce volume of tickets into 2nd line and IT support as a whole.
• Proactively manage the applications supported to increase the reliability and quality of the services delivered, including reducing fault volumes, impact and MTTR. Create/Review & Modify documentation within the documentation library to comply with relevant standards.
• Work with the development team(s), reviewing and making recommendations
What are we looking for?
• At least 2 years hands on experience of maintaining and administering Microsoft Navision
• At least 1 year’s hands on experience of maintaining and administering Microsoft CRM
• Experience working with developers/vendors implementing fixes or improvements to Office 365 application suite.
• Experience of delivering against performance targets
• Ability to explain complex issues in simple, customer-centric language
access to ongoing training and career development
So if you ar an Office 365, Navision and CRM Specialist please apply todayBack to Jobs